Being a leader means working with people, and that's not always easy! Whether in your office, church, neighborhood, or elsewhere, your interpersonal relationships can make or break you as a leader. That's why it's so important to be a "people person" and develop your skills in tapping that most precious of all resources: people.
In this powerful new book, America's leadership expert John Maxwell helps you
· discover and develop the qualities of an effective "people person"
· improve your relationships in every area of life
· understand and help difficult people
· overcome differences and personality traits that can cause friction
· inspire others to excellence and success
Loaded with life-enriching, life-changing principles for relating positively and powerfully with your family, friends, colleagues, and clients, Be a People Person is certain to help you bring out the best in others-and that's what effective leadership is all about.