The 13 lessons contain step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach, with Understanding the Bible and Understanding Your Students tips for teaching middle schoolers, pre-session activities, and a variety of activities to help students learn and apply the Bible lesson. Need one per teacher.
- Understanding the Bible
- Understanding Your Students
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Built-in flexibility and options
Additional Features Include Four-step learning plan:
- Life Experience: a life need to get teens engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: a Bible learning step where teens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Applying God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help teens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Responding to God's Word: a life response step, where teens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
More advanced Bible studies and discussion questions, plus teacher devotionals, Bible background, and classroom tips give you all the how-to's you need to teach with confidence.